Thursday 15 November 2012

A Personal Invitation to everyone from Elijah



 "I am happy to invite you to my first photography exhibit in London, “KULAY – Colours”, from 19 to 24 November at the Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines. This exhibit features portraits of people I have met in my three years in the UK and everyday scenes that have piqued my interest and tell stories of life in all its vibrancy and colour – a documentation of my journey as a photographer. I consider this exhibit a great achievement and a milestone added to the many blessings I have received throughout the years.

This exhibit is dedicated to my 19-year-old sister, Myla, who is battling lymphoma cancer. Through her steadfast spirit and positive attitude in the face of illness, Mylene has become my inspiration. It is my hope that this exhibit will give her the encouragement she needs to continue her fight against cancer and to know more about her updates and for donation please visit www.mysistersbattleismybattle.com

I am also dedicating this exhibit to all young people waging their own battles against cancer."

No comments:

Post a Comment